Monday, August 26, 2013

GLAM!!!

Hello luvies , Guess you guys are doing great .. today's outfit is featuring 2 posts ,I wore the both of them last week . Have been carrying my natural hair for sometime now cos' I just want it to breath ;) my hair has gone roller rods and curler happy :) as have been trying out different styles with it, Janelle Monae has inspired me with her hairstyles and am digging it big time :) making statement with  hair is my thing, so don't forget to leave your comments down below see you next time . Bxoxo










Quote of the day ;"I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants." Whitney Houston
Green Blazer ; Primark
printed pants ;eBay
Block heel shoes ; Steve Madden 
white top ; Zara
Burgundy Pants ; Zara
strappy heels ; Zara
SEE YOU NEXT TIME !!





9 comments: