Sunday, February 10, 2013

CROP TOP AND SKATER SKIRT










Hello sweeties hope you guys are having fun ? Today is sunday .. I guess every one is craving for a longer day we definitely want a longer weekend :) . Today's outfit is something cute featuring a crop top and a skater skirt made out of African prints . My friend 'Cynthia' made the skirt for me she's a good designer and u can also follow her blog 'mykindafabulous' As we all know the skater skirt is flowy ,very fashionable and feminine. The Crop Top is versatile! I will be featuring other outfits with the same little crop top This week. This week is a Special one!!
Quote of the day ;Only great minds can afford a simple style.
Black Crop Top; ASOS
Skater Skirt ; AFRICAN PRINT (ankara)
Jewelry ;Casablanca
 Blue pumps ;Ebay (link is below)http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WOMENS-LADIES-HIGH-HEEL-CONCEALED-PLATFORM-POINTED-CLASSIC-COURT-SHOES-PUMP-SIZE-/190674522738?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=490064333461&hash=item2c65165272

14 comments:

  1. I love your style...keep up the good work & this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur blog and your stlye is so on point.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!!! I love your blue heels , I'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice skirt and the heels wow



    http://le-fresh.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this outfit is gorgeous! Skater skirts are just so cute! I got mine from Karmaclothing.co.uk and it fits perfectly :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the colours.. pls checkout mine
    www.beneathmybeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is so amazing i love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! In love wt your blog!!
    http://kazinidaily.com/

    ReplyDelete