Saturday, May 10, 2014

BLAZER AND PENCIL SKIRT!!

 Hello luvies !! been a while :) I have been seriously busy with finals , so I decided to give blogging a pause! Have missed blogging like seriously. Actually it's just few days to the end of the section, let me say it's my final semester in Uni!! Am getting really excited . I wore this particular outfit late last month ,have always wanted to share it with my fabulous readers, but time has not been friendly, my schedule is as tight as hell lol . Moreover am loving the transition in weather ,the long awaited Spring is finally here so I can rock 'all dem' bright colors .I decided to re-cycle my wardrobe this time around and of course I was not disappointed hahhaha I found one of my favorite pencil geometric skirts. I got it from river Island last winter collection during my vacation in Poland last year! if you have been following my blog for a while you "d remember the way I paired it with a simple black top the very first time I rocked the skirt. This time I paired with my cute orange blazer from H&M ,a simple tank top from Zara and a black Stiletto heels from Zara. What do you guys think about this particular combination? Leave your comments down below . See you next time . BXOXO!


 OUTFIT DETAILS
SKIRT ; River Island
Tank Top ; Zara
Orange Blazer ; H&M
Metallic Mirror Belt ; eBay
Black Stiletto heels ; Zara
Bag ; Primark










13 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! I love the pop of orange!!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still Good looking despite your tight schedule.Nice outfit,love the black top with the skirt(av a thing for black)..Good Combination
    Nice blog too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still good looking despite your busy schedule.love the black top with the skirt.its simple & bold.
    Good colour combinations ,its great
    first time am checking out your blog,not dissappointed.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. look stunning dear :)

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. To start of with, the skirt is really lovely. Love the two looks.
    Www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hair
    www.gobeautyboom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete