Saturday, June 14, 2014

WEARING STRIPES AND SKIRT


... The long awaited blog post is finally here which I got lot of questions about the outfit details and am so excited to share with you coolies!! The way the picture(outfit) went viral was just wow! I took the picture just after one of my major exams . I was so stressed...stopped blogging then deciding to come back with a bang! I couldn't have conceived any better idea than involving green with white and black stripes! I have done it before and it was great ... The outfit was my first feature on 'FASHION CLIMAXX" have always wanted to be featured there. Eventually I got featured fashion climaxx is an international fashion Social Network site which connects Lifestyle , fashion and Beauty.
Moreover, that skirt is a statement skirt making it a must have for the season .I got mine from ALIEXPRESS' but it's also available on CHOIES so it's easy to come by.
Actually I was a cooler,sexier,edgier version of me! The high bun(hair style) seemed to draw attention to my eyes and cheekbones adding more "chic" to the outfit hahaha.Want to wrap summer the same way ? Check outfit details down below!Don't forget to leave your beautiful comments :) Have a phenomenal weekend!! Bucandy loves you!

OUTFIT DETAILS ;
STRIPPED SHIRT ; MARKS&SPENCER
BELT                      ;ASOS
SKIRT                    ;  ALI EXPRESS
CLUTCH PEURE  ;KAYNLAILA (kaynlaila@gmail.com)
STILETTO HEEL; ZARA
FASHION CLIMAXX FEATURE ; FASHION CLIMAXX






                    THANKS FOR VISITING!!

7 comments:

  1. woow, that skirt thou
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dats a sweet cute skirt..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. I saw this picture on instagram and I just had to click on you blog link in you instagram bio and see the outfit details.
    It's perfection.
    www.freedomwithstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilove :) http://fabglamdiary.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! especially the skirt! :) shara-designs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete