Friday, August 9, 2013

AFRICAN PRINTS AND COLORS

Hello luvies it's been a while , a lot has happened. So sorry have not updated you guys in a long time .I will be combining 2 posts today, I actually wore both outfit last week but I didn't have time to put the outfit details .I will start with the African print, the African print fabric iS really beautiful I obtained it from a friend and I figured out what to do with it after a while. Actually it was a dress my friend cropped it , I got a band and inserted the band myself after everything I loved the outcome of the experiment and decided to wear it with a plain white shirt and opted out for a bright colored shoe .I curled my hair to give it a more classy and cute look :) and guess what?.... I received various positive comments on my FB and my Instagram the most motivating one is the comparison with Michelle Obama! Now to the 2nd outfit ,its basically featuring a vintage style a short ,a colorful shirt I got from a vintage store and a neon yellow blazer ,the outfit is so colorful and exquisite  :) Don't forget to FOLLOW and LEAVE your comments down below .See you next time. XOXO















 Quote of the day : Only great minds can afford a simple style.
RED PEEP TOES ; Bebo shoes 
RED PEEP TOES ON EBAY ; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WOMENS-LADIES-PLATFORM-STILETTO-HEEL-PARTY-HIGH-HEEL-PEEP-TOE-SHOES-SIZE-3-8-/271209720195?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=570159524519&hash=item3f255be983
BLACK STRAPPY HEELS  ; ALIEXPRESS
NEON YELLOW BLAZER ; RESERVED
VINTAGE SHIRT ; VINTAGE STORE
SHORTS ; OODJI

14 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love the 2nd look especially your yellow jacket!

    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the second look too! and that print shirt is beautiful

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Love that African print skirt
    So pretty
    Really love it!

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yellow blazer. ♡♡♥♥.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can i get outfit number 1????!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo it's technically a DIY but you can get an African print fabric and get a designer to make it for you :)

      Delete
  6. It is natural beauty of African print. your few some dress was fab. as like yellow dress.
    african fabric wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful African dress and model.really proud African design love them all. we have a huge collection of african fabrics. you guys can visit use for good quality dress at low prices
    AFRICAN PRINTS AFRICAN GEORGE,AFRICAN VELVET GEORGE,AFRICAN WHOLE SELL PRINTS

    ReplyDelete