Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MY CUTE MAXI DRESS!!










 Hey guys the weather is beautiful !!! Actually giving way to wearing beautiful maxi dresses which is quite versatile .The dress is lovely ,I love the embroidery design on the dress it's really pretty. The first shop I saw the dress was on ASOS but it was quite pricy ! I just chilled went on ebay search and lo and behold I saw the same dress on bid .. ,luckily enough I was the only bidder :) I eventually got the dress for an affordable price!! I didn't waist time in ordering it  the postage was very fast !!Got the head wrap a while ago ,got the sandals from an outlet store here in Lviv when I was in 3rd year that is like 3years ago wow! I hope you sweeties love the outfit :)Don't forget to leave your comments BELOW :)
Quote of the day :
"I’m human. If I didn’t make mistakes, I’d never learn. You can only go forward by making mistakes."
— Alexander McQueen

 Maxi Dress :ebay
Head wrap; Thrifty find
lace up sandals ;kY
Accessories ; peacock&Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment