Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bodycon Midi Dress

I thank God for giving me the grace to see another year.Am a year older ... I don't feel older tho lol .Thanks to all my friends for the birthday wishes and gifts.You guys are Amazingly Splendid .I felt loved and happy. Facebook and instagram notifications kept coming in and I was like wow!! It was indeed a wonderful day .I didn't have a big party but I went out with some couple of friends and we had fun.It was indeed a nice experience :) .Moreover I Decided to look different today since it's a special day so I went on my natural  hair,curled it and my friends helped to style it,am loving this look big time.
OUTFIT DETAILS'
QUOTE OF THE DAY ;I'm gonna make the rest of my life the best of my life.
Orange Bodycon Dress ;Coast (www.coast stores.com)
Black with Leopard print Stilettos ;Primark
Statement Neck piece ; H&M
.

No comments:

Post a Comment